October 24, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,
In response to the expected low demand during the Christmas holiday in North Europe and the West Mediterranean, we would like to inform you of the withdrawal of the following Asia-Europe sailings:
Asia–North Europe Service
- Loop 3, COSCO SHIPPING HIMALAYAS (SPY) 008W/008E
• Westbound: ETA Ningbo on November 17 in Week 46
• Eastbound: ETA Antwerp on December 21 in Week 51
Asia–West Mediterranean Service
- WM1, TEXAS TRIUMPH (TTS) 007W/007E
• Westbound: ETA Qingdao on November 19 in Week 47
• Eastbound: ETA La Spezia on December 21 in Week 51
For further information, please kindly contact our local representatives.
Thank you for your understanding and support of OOCL.
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) press release