3rd Ship of MES-S's Eco-Ship "neo87BC"
Mar 25, 2021
MITSUI E&S SHIPBUILDING CO., LTD. (MES-S) completed and delivered an 87,000 dwt type bulk carrier M.V. "OCEAN PERKASA" (Hull No.1991) at its Chiba Shipyard on 25th March, 2021 to OCEAN PERKASA PTE. LTD., Republic of Singapore.
This is the 3rd ship of our "neo87BC", the seventh Eco-Ship line-up of "neo series", and the last newbuilding ship built and delivered at our Chiba Shipyard.
OCEAN PERKASA. Image by Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. Ltd.
2. Main Engine electronically controlled complies with MARPOL NOx restriction (Tier-III).
3. Considering strengthened restriction for SOx, the vessel has multiple fuel oil tanks for switching of fuel oil.
4. The newly developed hull form and energy-saving device make it possible to achieve high transport efficiency.
5. It is the first neo series to apply the Harmonised Common Structural Rules (H-CSR).
6. Compliance with the SOLAS Noise Code contributes to improve crew working and living environment.
(MES) Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. Ltd. press release