CMA CGM to revamp its CIMEX 2K2 service
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
CMA CGM is glad to announce the revamping of dedicated CIMEX 2K2 service connecting Asia with India and Pakistan, with especially a call at Karachi SAPT instead of KICT and at Nhava Sheva BMCT instead of GTI.
Through CIMEX 2K2, CMA CGM is able to provide:
• Weekly sailings covering China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Pakistan
• Direct service ex Central China (Shanghai, Ningbo), South China (Shekou Nansha) to India (Nhava Sheva BMCT),to Pakistan (Karachi SAPT)
• New direct connection from Nansha to Karachi SAPT
• Access to Pakistan upcountry thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Karachi
• Access to India hinterland thanks to our intermodal connectivity via Nhava Sheva
CIMEX 2K2 main features are the following:
• Service Commencement : November 14th, 2018 (ETA Shanghai) with m/v "KOTA PEMIMPIN" voy. 0VN01W1MA
• Transit time references : Shanghai to Nhava Sheva in 18 days | Shanghai to Karachi SAPT in 22 days
• With this service linking Asia with India and Pakistan, CMA CGM is providing an enhanced coverage in the Region.
CMA CGM press release