CMA CGM launches new mobile app for customers
May 04, 2017
• CMA CGM allows its customers to access schedules and plan their shipments
• CMA CGM mobile application gives access to corporate news
• The new app is available on the Apple Store and Google Play for smartphones and tablets
CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping group, is launching a new version of its mobile application, overhauled with new features that will allow customers to track shipments, provide access to all line schedules and company news. It is now also available on tablets operating on Android and IOs systems. It exists in 5 versions in English, French, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese.
With the new version of the CMA CGM application, customers are able to :
• Follow their shipments from the port of loading to the port of unloading
• Access schedules of specific ships or trips in order to plan their shipments
• Obtain one or more shipping routes between two points, selected optimally by the app out of more than 200 shipping lines and more than 400 vessels from the Group's fleet
• Follow CMA CGM Groupís corporate news including new services and rate information
The new version of the application presents a redesigned and ergonomic interface that makes all features intuitive and easy to use. It also provides access to customer service.
Michel Foulon, CMA CGM's Vice President for the Direction of IT Systems: "The first version of the CMA CGM application was downloaded more than 16,000 times since its launch in 2015. This new version allows customers to have in their hands new tools that greatly ease their shipments of goods".
Download the CMA CGM Mobile Application
CMA CGM press release